skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
enduring with infinite emotion
"dreaming in verses and smiling in italics"
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
raison d'etre
It pains to see others hurt
more for them to hide it
to suffer alone
i want to share
lighten the load
be the bastion
even if it pains me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2020
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
2015
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2014
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2013
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
2012
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(34)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(123)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(23)
sometimes, I miss her so much I think my chest mig...
borrowed emotion. as usual. but the tow is strong....
i like to think that my hugs can heal the world.
raison d'etre
sometimes it hurts so much. I just want to hold yo...
and the truth shall set you free. I am ever so fre...
how many times do i have to say it? the truth is w...
Gravity
unknown agitation uncaused irritantsuncanny whims ...
"And all the words we left unsaid still torture me...
A big vocabulary should be customary when you fall...
No title
you help me break this addictionyour presence slac...
whos larry??
I will never stop trusting. No matter who lies to ...
stockholm syndrome
sound of pulling heaven down
magnetic poetry
I got a new copy of the Tao te Ching. It is a used...
intoxicated by possibilitieshaunted by potential
Someone else wrote this, and I like it so very muc...
what is 1000 miles?what is a month and a half?a bl...
why dont you stay out of my head?why cant i go tho...
►
June
(12)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment