skip to main | skip to sidebar

enduring with infinite emotion

"dreaming in verses and smiling in italics"

Thursday, July 7, 2011

silence eats at me
doubts flicker in my mind
nameless, baseless fears haunt me
I am a slave to my imagination's foreboding

free me with your words
Posted by Larz at 11:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2016 (5)
    • ►  May (5)
  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2011 (34)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • I cannot even imagine life without himwhenever I e...
      • I never realized how deep those wounds wereso long...
      • Cant get her out of my mind tonightim out of my mi...
      • You are the purpose for my heartbeats...
      • silence eats at medoubts flicker in my mindnameles...
      • I crave the brush of your lips against my skinTrac...
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (123)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (25)