skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
enduring with infinite emotion
"dreaming in verses and smiling in italics"
Sunday, June 6, 2010
It's Alive
“I will not fade away from this world that has bruised me”
“Even if I stand alone, I’ll find my way, and live to see the brighter days.”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2020
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
2015
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2014
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2013
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
2012
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(34)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(123)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(23)
▼
June
(12)
the ache is deepthere is no right or wrongi am com...
The Science of Sleep
the taste of tears is the closest I've ever beento...
Ruby Tuesday
"...that bird that when set free will eventually r...
haunted life
"let it go, this too shall pass"liquid no longer n...
It's Alive
Why does letting go feel like falling? Like failin...
where is the one with whom I can share my secrets?...
too much time too much thoughtfilling the silences...
In the silence I thinkAnd while thinking can never...
►
May
(20)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment